Thursday, January 17, 2019

012 Crisis Cycling Podcast

I've recently read the book, Being the Change. It's set me in a bit of a quandary as far as this podcast is concerned. Basically, the book very powerfully argues that the most effective way to mitigate the worst effects of climate change is to limit as much as possible our individual fossil fuel use.

I've been won over by this idea. It feels really good, philosophically, politically,  but the idea precludes driving my giant van to interview people. So, I'll either have to wait until someone happens to be coming this way on other business, or wait for a convenient time to be gone from my home and family for a few hours (with all of our meetings, Megan's work, and other goody-goody stuff, time at home with family, time that is not dedicated to scrubbing the house, is scarce).

Anyway. When I ran into this wall I made this short, somewhat silly tour of our suburban homestead in the making. https://youtu.be/KgvKgiW1Tqo

No comments:

Post a Comment